Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ah, Monday night football and margaritas



How can this happen? How can you fall asleep (more like pass out) during Monday Night Football? This wasn't even a late game; it was basically wrapped up in the 2nd quarter. But glory of all glorys my future husband (Dwight, I'm still patiently waiting) got a safety -- A SAFETY! Do you know how hard those are to get?!? And while I'm jumping up and down and screaming (b/c that means a bigger bonus for him and well a bigger ring for me right?) there the 2 boys in the chair sawing logs. You'd think they didn't care.

In other news; I'm tired! Who knew a 7mo old boxer puppy can be such hard work. Anyone have any magically suggestions about cleaning puppy poo out of the carpet withoug actually getting on your knees and getting the poo under your nails? I'll pay!!

No comments: