Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dirty Thirties, here I come!




Ok, so I haven't posted in awhile, but there's good reason. I was hiding under the bed shaking trying to avoid turning 30, it was supposed to happen in Vegas but The Powers that Be had other plans so it was here. But there was cake -- ICE CREAM CAKE! So I guess it wasn't all bad, I bought (and drank) some wine, got new needles (now how am I going to avoid making him that sweater), and had survived. All's well.




On knitting news, my scarf is done for the ISE5! I'm so happy I don't have to worry about it being late, well I haven't mailed it yet. It'll be fine! I hope she likes it, I do and so does everyone else. I'm just a nervouse nelly! Wanna see it? Here ya go:
Oh and before I forget, look what else I got! Aren't they the cutest things ever?!?

Little knitted mice! The black one is a little hard to see and I'm not feeling very photoshoppy today so just believe me there's a black one there.

Alright, back to work!

No comments: