Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm not worthy!


Oh wow! I just received my package today from the Mystery Swap and wow! I feel like I need to mail some more stuff to my swapper! This totally makes me want to do Round 3!!

I got Noro, Jo Sharp, Blue Sky Alpaca, and some Bilby yarn (from Australia) and a lot of it too! Plus I got needles --pink ones, some lotion (which I need badly since this weather has screwed up my cuticles) some patterns, chibi needles (which I love mainly because I love saying Chibi), a yarntainer, cute little stitch markers that look like peas, an awesome rock with lizards painted on it, and chocolate!

I think I'll start on some knitting right away!!


So, I've been MIA lately. No reason other than laziness. I have gotten some knitting done; a lot more frogging than I like to do but if you hate it, you hate it. I did finish this:

It has handles on it now and has been taken out for its first knit night. I do want to line it, but just can't find the perfect fabric to do so. One day.

I've started a sweater for Mr. Jesi (I'm living dangerously with that knitter's curse and all). I'm using Lion's Brand WoolEase and I'm impressed with it. I guess I'm only a yarn snob when it comes to projects for me. Go figure!

Other than that, life is chugging along. I quit the "I hate this job" job, I'm looking for another. God I hate looking for jobs, interviewing, waiting. YUCK! The crazy dogs are still crazy. The puppy is getting better, but she's still a 60pound puppy who thinks she's 10pounds. Lots of work! But she's cute so she's still around. See?


Ok, I won't be such a blog slug!

1 comment:

Lushorama said...

Of course you're worthy!!! Hahahhaaa, you're also very welcome, I had fun putting your parcel together! Now where is my mailman.....?
Lisa
xx