Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OH NO!!


The monkey fell off! The coolest key chain I've ever seen and the monkey fell off; what am I to do? Now I only have a boring stupid key chain with boring stupid keys and not a cool monkey key chain with cool monkey keys. I hate my key chain now. It's just not the same. How can I live without the cool monkey? I got this cool ass monkey key chain at the Broad Ripple Art Fair I'd hate to think that I have to wait until next June to get another one. Anyone know of a Sock Monkey Key Chain store on line? Al Gore, you invited the internet, where are you now?!?

In other news; I got my mystery swap pal and I've already been contacted by my swapper. WOW! This is going to be so much fun! FYI: I'm in need of a sock monkey key chain; hint hint. And a dog whisperer (if you happen to know one) However I think I may suck at this swap b/c I lost the "rules" and I'm not sure if I have to post to the blog or to Ravelry (I'm jesi btw) or if I just email my pal or what. Damn the rules!

I also have to mail away my ThinkPink Swap that' s due 1/10 (yeah I'm missing that deadline but I'm an organizer swapping with another organizer so it's ok right?) plus my hedgehog swap that's all about cake and I have to go buy for still but I have loads of time b/c it's not due until 1/15 (HA)! And I have to angel an ISE5 pal (once I mail it, I'll post the picture) -- just thank goodness it's done already, just lick and send. Is it just me or is going to the post office like the worst thing ever to do?




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm sorry to hear about your monkey key chain, is there no way of saving it? :(

btw- there are no rules for posting about the mystery swap. I ask that you post to the group blog once you receive your package, but it isn't mandatory.