Friday, December 26, 2008

Seriously, 7 months already.

Wow, I totally let this thing just sit here for 7 months without a peep. I suck at blogging! So much as happened and I haven't blogged it; it's like my life has just been a dull blob of nothingness. Let's get caught up!

June: Bonnaroo. I realized I'm not a hippie and I'm too old to pretend to be one. I may give it another go if Phish headline (the best would be Rusted Root and Phish together, but I'll take what I can get) BUT this year I'm so going VIP. It was $850 by the time we bought 2 tickets and an RV pass and a VIP ticket is 2 tickets and an RV pass for like $900 so I'm doing it -- I'm old enough to VIP it. Just let me say if you do ever decide to Bonnarroo you NEED a shower! The dirt and dust is insane nad 4 days of heat is too much to go without! They sell showers $7 a piece; I'll let you use ours for $10 -- I know it costs more but I'm clean and the shower is clean and it costs $50 to empty the water tank.

July: Nada. Nothing really happened; saw some local shows but nothing too insane.

August: A concert in Louisville; My Morning Jacket to be precise. IT was their "homecoming" show and wow. It. Rocked. By far the best show I've ever seen them put on and I worked the Rock for Riley. It was amazing (inspite of the stupid kids next to us)

September: Even worse than July.

October: Um, yeah, I got nothing. Well, I did get my space back from a house guest. That was nice, but other than that...

November: I turned the big 3-1. Had a wonderful party/bonfire in 60F weather (I know!) It was fantastic.

December: VEGAS. My first trip to Vegas, I'm already planning my return! It was great, I lost money, I won money, and I gained like 5 pounds from the buffets! It was great. Christmas was good, I decided that it's going to be HARD staying with Mr. Jesi! As much as I love him, his family is another thing -- most all of them. I guess I can always volunteer to work that day, or open my mouth enough that I don't get invited back (Mr. Jesi's vote of the 2 so he can skip too) Next year I think we'll visit my family. I need a break!

That's it. I've knitted a few things, check them out:
Hopefully I can add a few more to that list soon as I've signed up for ISE7 and have started a few sweaters and a hat (ohh) and I need to finish those damn socks! I've learned toe up socks! Now if I could just learn to sit down and knit I'd be golden!

No comments: