Sunday, May 11, 2008

Score!

Don't you always hate it when you're sitting around your knitting buddies and you hear tale of a major score at a thrift shop? I've always heard friends talk of wonderful loot at stupid prices. Well... This Friday it finally happened to me! I talked Mr. Jesi into going into the store with me after dinner and as we walked in we were informed by the oh so friendly employee that we had 3 minutes until closing. Naturally, I ran off to the "craft aisle" to make sure nothing was there that I needed and look what I found!
6 skeins of Debbie Bliss cotton angora in a pretty pale yellow/green (all the same dye lot!) 2 skeins and a little left over ball of SWTC soy silk in a bright red with some black going through (again, same lot number) 3 balls of Sugar and Cream in a pale lime green color and another hank of some cotton yarn. And I got all of this for the low low price of only $8.29! Yup, $8.29. Super bonus!! That's probably like my year's worth of knitting luck all in one pile, but I'll take it!

I do have some knitting to show, but I have to take a picture and it's raining so I'll do it tomorrow. If I remember

No comments: